Thinking of buying a house in Spain? Just as it is important to know what you need, it is also important to know what you need. what types of houses exist before choosing a home.
It is essential to be clear about what type of house we need because, will certainly influence our lifestyle and quality of life.
What types of housing are there in Spain?
In Spain we can differentiate dwellings according to whether they have neighbours around them or not.
Single-family homes: These are designed for a single family to live in. There are no neighbours.
Multi-family dwellings: They are designed for community living. If there are neighbours.
Types of detached houses
- Detached villas or chalets: This is the name given to the high standing houses that are isolated from the rest of the area. and which are generally priced at over one million euros. These types of houses have grandes parcelas, piscina privada, varias habitaciones, sótano y, por supuesto gran terreno fuera.This type of house is ideal for larger families and for be able to organise events. As they are built separately from other dwellings and generally far from the city. This type of houses are a privileged place for those who are looking for.
Types of multi-family houses
- Bungalows or semi-detached houses: Certainly, this type of houses although they give independence due to their construction. They have neighbours. Thus, this type of property can have one or more floors and is located in a residential or resort with common areas such as: swimming pool, green areas, paddle tennis court, mini golf, indoor gym, social club and children's areas.
- Bungalow or semi-detached house: As well as the previous type of house it is literally attached to another and can belong to a block of between a few bungalows to many. The semi-detached chalet is a "pair" of construction. That is to say, two twin houses joined by the same roof. They will always be two dwellings.
Types de logements collectifs dans les zones urbaines
- Flat: The flats or flats are the classic housing, that is to say, in which the vast majority of people live in urban centres. They are properties in buildings that can go from 3 or 4 floors to 21 if we are in the case of the skyscrapers in Benidorm. The flats usually have between 2 and 3 bedrooms and are very common in the beach areas.
- Studio: Basically, the studio is a type of property that has become very fashionable in recent years due to the need to optimise the space in the home. Actually, they are flats where everything is in one room or two at the most.
- Attic or ground floor: Certainly, the attic and the ground floor are flats that are on the first or top floor respectively. They tend to be more sought-after than the average heights and it depends on the characteristics they have.
Where to live in Spain?
Spain has a lot of coastline and some of the best places in the world to live. Don't know which coast to choose and where to find them? We'll tell you all about it!
The Costa Brava is located in the region of Catalonia and is known for its cliffs and rocky coastline. The temperatures are pleasant and the beaches belong to the Mediterranean Sea. It is certainly a good destination if you like wild nature and sports such as climbing, diving or canyoning.
One of the best regions in Spain. The Costa Blanca is characterised by its white sandy beaches and some of the clearest waters on the Spanish coastline. In addition to this, the average temperature in the area (Comunidad Valenciana) is around 22 degrees Celsius on average. It is also one of the most affordable areas in terms of housing and services.
This is the name given to the Andalusian coast, which is very similar to the Costa Blanca, except that the waters are colder and the prices of the houses and services are more expensive.
The northern coast of Spain is so called because of its cliffs and wild natural landscapes. All the beaches are cold and largely wild. A great attraction of the area: The gastronomy is unique and unrepeatable. It is one of the richest in the country.
Buying your home with a professional is always the best option.
If you are thinking of buying your home in Spain and more specifically in the Mediterranean. Immosol is your best option. We are real estate developers with more than 20 years of experience in the sector. We also speak several languages and we make the process easy: We accompany you from start to finish in the whole process.